Breakfast would be infinitely better if every bite of eggs included bacon. Well, ladies, let’s make that dream a reality with this recipe for bacon-wrapped eggs. Simply line amuffin tinwith bacon, add an egg to each cup and bake. These bites couldn’t be easier–or look more impressive. Just be sure to serve them with aside of home fries.
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, then arrange the bacon on it.
2. Bake the bacon until the fat has begun to render and the strips are partially cooked. Cool until it’s cool enough to touch.
3. In the muffin tin, line the perimeter of one cup with 2 bacon strips. Repeat with the remaining strips of bacon until you have prepared eight cups.
4. Crack an egg into each bacon-lined cup. Season with salt and pepper. Place the muffin tin in the oven and bake until the egg whites are set and the yolks are still jiggly, 10 to 12 minutes. The bacon should be very crispy.
5. Run a paring knife around the edge of each bacon cup to help release it from the pan. Serve warm.
Important:1989-2019 ACME SUB ZERO REPAIR SERVICE CO. CA State Licensed, Insured and Bonded, EPA Certified, Sub-Zero® and Wolf® is registered Trade marks of Sub-Zero, Inc. and Wolf Appliance, Inc. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners.