Have you ever had a nasty clog in the ice maker? Your getting some soda and you realize that there is no ice, no soda for you! If you cut your hands off I’m not associated with it because I told you the precautions.
- Open the freezer door unless you want to get your hand cut off.
- Remove the ice caddie.
- Take about 1 cup of hot water and pour it down the hole where the ice from the ice caddie comes from.
- Wait about three minutes.
- When the three minutes are done the ice should be partly melted.
- Put your hand up the hole where the ice comes out and maneuver the ice out of it, it shouldn’t be that hard.
- Voila, good as new!
You can put a knife up the hole where the ice comes out if it’s really nasty, keep stabbing the ice!
- Keep the freezer door open the whole time or else you’ll get your hands cut off by the ice cutting blade.
- Most ice caddies have mechanisms, make sure you bypass those before removing the ice caddie
First-Class Appliance Service
We offer same-day service in Los Angeles and Orange counties on appliance repair requests made before noon. Sub-Zero Los Angeles never charges extra for evenings, weekends or holidays. No price-inflating travel charges. We install brand-new factory-recommended parts. Emergency service is available 24/7, 365 days. Wherever you are in the Southland, one of our repair associates is sure to be working nearby. Many of our clients live in Beverly Hills, Pacific Palisades, Santa Monica, Malibu, Brentwood, Venice, Marina Del Ray, West Los Angeles, Long Beach, Huntington Beach, Seal Beach, Manhattan Beach, Calabasas, Tarzana, Rancho Palos Verdes, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Burbank, Glendale, Pasadena
Your problem is our problem. Let’s fix it today!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.